My Book IOS Offline (Rs. 1399/-)
This complete app written in Swift 4 brings to users a book app
index/chapter wise with multiple languages. Users can search for
different categories, save their favorite ones and see the favorite
list. You can add your own Index, Chapter, and Detail by an insert in
SQL database. From this app, you can create a Book App as well as Quote
App. This App includes lots of functionalities like, Search with a
highlight, Change Text Color & Size, Bookmark, Choose Language, Left
Navigation Drawer, Attractive UI Design, etc.
My Book App -> My Book ->My Book.xcworkspace
Double click on ‘My Book.xcworkspace’ file
- Google Admob Integration
- Choose Language: You can choose Languages, also add language by add that languages’s font face in project.
- Search: Search by word or sentence. Highlight searched word in detail screen so you can easily find out what you want to read.
- Filter: Display specific number of chapters, For ex, You want to see chapter between 1-10
- Text: Set Text Color and Size as your choice
- Code: Full iOS source code
- Next-Previous: You can see next – previous by swiping
- Users can store their favorite quotes: When they see a
chapter/quote they like, they can store it and access directly anytime
- Manage data through SQLlite DB: All data in app is stored in SQLlite DB so you can change it all any moment you want.
- Navigation Drawer: Left Navigation Drawer for display important or other features.
- iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
- Flat design: It has a flat attractive UI design matching current web and app design trends.
- Easy customization: It has a minimalist touch and so there only a
few elements. Concerning this fact and the use of the Storyboard, it is
easy to change colors and fonts.
- UI Design: You can change UI using Storyboard as well as psd file and create your own UI.
- Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
- Share app: You can share app to your friends for use that app via social media
You Will Get