1. Optimize page load speeds:
- There are a lot of factors that play into the load speed of pages on your website like the number and size of your images, the platform your site is running on, plugins.
- Google wants to provide searchers with the best experience possible when they land on a page from a search.
2. Ensure a mobile friendly design:
- If your website is not mobile friendly, not only are you making it more difficult for visitors to use your site and become leads for your business, but you are also making it more difficult for users to find you in search engines.
- If your site isn’t mobile friendly, commonly referred to as a responsive website, consider getting in touch with the person who designed or developed your site to find out what it would take to make the upgrade.
3. Social Media:
- This is really referral traffic that comes in from social link, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc must be part of your toolkit.
- Make sure you have accounts with all of these social services, and use them.
- The more visible your content is on social media, the more chance that people will share it via blog posts, forums, social bookmarking sites and other naturally increasing your link profile.
4. Send Email:
- This is traffic that comes into your site that linked into your site from a email.
- Social and Email, are really additonal referral channels, this increase traffic in your website.
5. Add Original Content to your site:
- In your website more original content you add to your site, and more frequent.
- Sharing personal and real experiences is always popular.
6. Photos and YouTube videos:
- Now adding focused videos to your site will improve your search results.
- You adding lots of photos their title related to your site.
7. Use Header tags:
- Proper use of header tags can help break up your content into sections that are easier to read and utilize.
- Search engines also rate keywords in header tags more heavily.
8.Use hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_) in URLs:
- When you use underscores to separate words in a URL name, Google will read it as one single word.
- That the best way is to focus only on one keyword phrase and to include it directly in the URL address.
9. Choose a static URL address instead of a dynamic one:
- There are two types of web addresses: static and dynamic.
#A static URL looks like that: your-domain-name.com/category/the-best-practices
#A dynamic one can look like this: your-domain-name.com/category/?p=028705
- While search engines can easily understand both of the URLs, for human beings dynamic URLs are completely illegible.
10. Pay special attention to spelling and grammar of your content:
- Some the of not-so-recommended techniques advise to optimize a website also for misspelled keywords so that users who are not good at grammar could easily find it.
- Excessive misspellings and poor grammar can only harm your website’s rankings.
11. Expanding your international audience:
- The opportunities for appearing in international search results are greater than staying within your own borders, and the competition sometimes less.