Xcode shows a strange AutoComplete box that is not at all what it used to be. How do I get the real auto-complete dialogue box?
Following steps help you to solve this problem:
- Open Xcode > Preferences > Text Editing
- Under Code completion - Uncheck Suggest completions while typing
- Quit out of Xcode and then relaunch Xcode.
- Again go to Xcode > Preferences > Text Editing
- Now go to Code completion and check 'Suggest completions while typing'
- Try typing library function and you can see original AutoComplete box.