The ReportViewer control supports a local processing mode that allows you to run client report definition (.rdlc) files using the built-in processing capability of the control. The client reports that you run in local processing mode can be easily created in your application project.
How to creare RDLC Report in C# Visual studio 2017
1) Create Report.rdlc and go to Report Properties set paper size : A4 and margines : 0.2in and then draw table
2) open Toolbox and add new tab -> right click choose item -> select reportviewer
3) set header and footer
4) Header Row Properties -> Keep Group After : After and Repeat on new page - true
5) Footer Row Properties -> Keep Group After : Before and Repeat on new page - true
6) go to report properties set consumeContainerWhitespace : true
1) Tool -> Nuget Package Manger -> Mange Nuget Package Solution -> Browse -> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportViewerControl.WinForms -> install your project.
2) after Go to Toolbox -> General -> Choose Items -> .Net Components -> Browse -> Path : \WindowsFormsApp1\packages\Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportViewerControl.Winforms.140.340.80\lib\net40 - select Microsoft.ReportViewer.WinForms.dll.
3) Finally ReportViewer control appear in Toolbox, drag and drop it to the form.