· Cognitive Computing is the system of human thought processes in a computerized environment.
· Cognitive computing is the self-learning system, which include in data mining( process used to usable extract data from a larger set of any data ), pattern recognition.
· The goal of cognitive computing is to create automated computerized system, and that capable of solving problems without any human help.
· Cognitive computing must be:
· Cognitive-based system, such as IBM Watson, are able to build knowledge and learn, understand natural language, and interact more naturally with human begins than traditional systems.
· Cognitive computing handles human kinds of all problems.
· Cognitive computing systems redefine the nature of the relationship between people and their increasingly digital environment.
· While computers have been faster at calculations and processing than humans for decades, They haven't been able to accomplish tasks that humans take for simple, like understanding natural language.
· Some people say that cognitive computing represents the third era of computing.
· This system process could be done for any field in which large quantities of complex data need to be processed and analyzed to solve problems.
· Cognitive technology empowers the IT infrastructure of an enterprise.
· Using cognitive systems for product recommendations, pricing optimization, and fraud detection.
Goal of Cognitive Computing:-
· The goal of cognitive computing is to create automated IT systems that are capable of solving problems without any requiring human assistance and any human help.
· It converses human language and helps experts in better decision making by understanding the complexities of Big Data
Examples of already used this system:-
Cognitive Computing Applications:-
1. Cognitive computing is making our homes and offices more secure.
2. cognitive computing is making cars smarter.
3. IBM Watson can read 40 million documents in 15 seconds.